Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Braggin on my babies

I realize I am ALWAYS bragging about my babies so there's really nothing different about this post than any other. Other than the fact that I am upfront and owning my bragging today.

Why the bragging? Because my baby girls are pretty amazing. It's true. Not only are they adorable (yes, I am biased but even without the bias I would admit this) but they are truly grasping things now. Examples:

Well, if we're facebook friends or family then you probably got the videos texted to you of Charlie walking! Yep, Buggy is a walker!  We've got Ellie Jo down to only needing one finger to hold onto but she won't do it unless she's got that ONE finger at least! Oy, that child :)

Ellie Jo says "yucky!" Ok, it may come out more like "ucky, ucky, ucky" but it's cute so we'll count it.

Charlie figured out the shape sorter! You know, the toys where you put a certain shape in the matching opening? She got it today! These girls LOVE to be cheered for so as long as I'm clapping and cheering she keeps going. My neighbors are probably wondering what goes on in our house during the days when our windows are open...

I'll stop bragging now :)

------------------------------------------------

I'll post pictures soon, my camera and my computer aren't talking right now. Meaning my camera isn't showing up when I plug it in so I can't get my pics! What in the world...

No comments: