Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Resolutions

Today on my way to a firm, and then on my way back home after missing my appointment due to me leaving my bag with EVERYTHING in it at home, and then back downtown to another firm, I realized that I don't have that "refreshed, ready for the new year" attitude because I don't have any goals. My type A personality requires goals, or a list, on a daily basis. I have to have something in working towards that keeps me motivated and keeps me moving forward. I'm a productive person but everybody could use a healthy reminder and a list is that thing that keeps me going as crazy as that sounds.

I did pretty good on my resolutions for 2013... Maybe slacked a lil here and there but I think I achieved most of my goals! So I've decided to make a new list, and honestly, it will probably be very similar to the one I already have from last year.

1. Weekly blog updates WITH pictures! See how I updated that one? Yeah, pushing myself here people... I don't think this one will be too hard seeing as I'm already doing weekly pregnancy updates but ill try to sneak another post in too.

2. Workout once a week- I realize this doesn't sound like a lot and truthfully it's not. But my real goal is to do one strength workout per week. I normally am very active but I need more strength workout focus. Especially for the post baby time, I'm sure it will help me bounce back quicker.

3. Speaking of that post baby era- the goal is to lose the baby weight by the end of the year. May be an easy goal or harder than the last time. I don't want to assume that this time around will be as easy as last time (which I was extremely lucky to not work at and actually get back to pre-trying for baby weight) so my plan is to expect that I will have to work for it. Less surprises that way :)

4. Once a month date nights. Back on the list again this year because I think it's important to take some mommy/daddy marriage time.


So these are my goals. Lets see how this goes :)

No comments: