Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whoops, little late to the party...

I realize that I missed my 18 week post, my bad, I was in Omaha and planned on posting that evening but I was tired and really just wanted to relax that night. So here's a quick recap of what's going on at 18 weeks:
- I've gained 2 lbs total
- I have a lil pooch so people close to me recognize it as a baby belly, others probably think I'm chubby
- The nausea slowed down greatly this week! I totally expected it to, this was the point it did with the girls also. I did have a bad night last night but that's expected, I expect that the rest of the pregnancy.
- I've felt lil A move a few times at night when I'm laying down and I can't wait for the frequency to increase.
- I love cereal still... mmm, honey nut cheerios

Since I failed at a normal post and a post for E&C's 21 month mile marker (holy time flying by- slow down lil ones!) I thought I would do a major photo drop. And truthfully, I'm actually sitting in our office which never happens and that means I have my external photo storage right here so I can do it :)

p.s. TOTALLY loving our new office! We moved the office into the old guest bedroom so we have more space, painted the room a brighter color (just a very light gray), got the light & fan working, fixed some trim and it looks pretty sharp. Thanks to our general contractor (aka Dad/Papa), our electrician (mom/Nana), and our own hard work, we got the project done quickly and moved on to lil A's room.


E playing with her puppies through the door


Just your normal cart ride through Lowes!


Snuggling with Mommy, Spunky & blankie




This is how much she loves me :) 



16 weeks



17 weeks



Love my Buggy :)


What in the world... a jacuzzi in my hotel room. Right by my bed. Odd.


Darn dogs broke our garage refrigerator!


Good gosh, she's adorable!


Our tree after Santa dropped off his toys but before Nana & Papa did!


She was done with pictures and just wanted to play with her new toys!


Not spoiled at all... Also the reason why it took an entire day to open presents!



She loves her new indoor wagon (the mini version!)


The gender announcement


E loves to hide in the cabinet, she also loves to sit in it to play! Odd child...



No comments: