Wednesday, December 25, 2013

10 & 11 Weeks

Hello double digits!! I should probably start taking pictures but so far I have been too lazy/busy to do that and really, who wants to take pictures as they grow in size?

So I flaked on 10 & 11 weeks really. But nothing has changed. Baby is growing, which obviously makes me happy but other than that everything is the same.

Scott and I can kind of tell that I have a little more roundness to me than I did a month ago. You can only tell at night and if my shirt is tight. Pants all fit, still haven't gained weight and other than that I suppose I look normal!

Main thing that's still the same-- morning sickness aka constant puke patrol. I hate feeling sick and my nausea medicine only seems to take the edge off. Sometimes I don't think it works at all! Probably doesn't help when I puke 30 minutes after taking it either... But, like my previous pregnancy and other pregnant women in this world, I know that this too will pass.


written on December 9, 2013
    
how far along:  11 weeks, 4 days- really, I flaked!

size of baby according to the bump a lime, about .25 ounces and 1.6 inches long

weight gain:  Nothing. Last week there was a lil baby bloat going on but that's gone!

maternity clothes:  Nope

symptoms:  Same as always- Nausea, indigestion, and just a general blah feeling!

exercise:  I do stairs and weights every day (i.e. carrying 19 month old twins!) and also lots of leg exercises as Charlie loves to still ride on my legs! It's too hard to explain but I credit my girls with my post twin pregnancy flat belly and abs. They love to use Mommy as a human jungle gym.

cravings/aversions:  Cherry Coke/Pepsi. Last week I wanted Dr. Pepper from Wendys. Only Wendy's though. For some reason it tasted amazing from there. Mr. Goodcents turkey sandwich.  I realize I'm not supposed to eat a lot of deli meat (I remove most of it) but their sandwiches are sooooo good.

movement:  I feel lots of movement but it's probably not baby... see the nausea symptoms.

sleep:  Normal. Not more than 7.5 hours but sometimes less when I can't turn off my brain.

gender:   There's some guesses out there... I still don't know! I'm really ok with either though. I even spent 20 minutes on Carters yesterday just looking at lil boy clothes. 20 minutes and $280 later I've decided I could make a newborn boy super cute.

looking forward to: Getting to tell people, especially Grandma who I have planned to tell in a special way on Christmas Eve. Memaw deserves something special :)

worries:  The same ones as before...  For some reason I am insanely nervous about another c-section right now. Last time I was blissfully unaware of any potential dangers and this time it seems like I've heard nothing but horror stories and now I'm terrified something will go wrong. I am literally so terrified I am having Scott make me promise things about how he will raise our children without me. Yes, I am that sick right now.

what's different this time:  nothing. Honestly, I thought last time was bad because it was twins and that made it worse. Nope, just as bad and there's only one!

milestones:  Double digits. Getting out of the first trimester is always something I look forward to. Plus at almost 12 weeks the gender scan is becoming closer and closer (come on 16 weeks!)

best moment this week:  Ummm, I already paid for Bobbie's newborn photo shoot? Slim pickins this week in the best moment category... But I was really happy that my photographer offered a cyber Monday deal so I was able to get a photo session at 1/2 price and because she already knew about Bobbie (Sorry everybody else, I had to cancel a mentoring session with her last minute and I thought she deserved an explanation!) she was able to bend the rules of the offer just slightly so I could take advantage of the deal. So yay for not waiting till the last minute like with E&C's shoot AND I get to have a sense of uniformity in all the newborn pics. I'm weird and I like that...

No comments: