I didn't do this with the girls so I thought I might try it since 1. I have the blog 2. It might be nice for this baby to have something to look back at.
I took weekly pictures while pregnant with the girls so I might post comparison shots once I really get into the pictures. I have only shown one of the bump pictures from my pregnancy with the girls, I really didn't feel like showing Facebook how I was getting fat. I guess I was saving that for the blogging community :)
I got the list of questions from another blogger who has done this with both of her pregnancies and I figured it was a good list to go on, so here it goes...
written on November 18, 2013
how far along: 8 weeks
size of baby: according to the bump a raspberry, about .04 ounces and .63 inches long... but let's face it, we make tall babies so I'm sure this lil one is already taller :)
weight gain: Nothing. I weigh myself every morning and it's been in my normal range, on the lower end for the last week. Probably because the nausea is here and loving invading my life!
maternity clothes: Nope
symptoms: Nausea, indigestion kicked in already, and just a general blah feeling.
exercise: Lol, that's funny, I haven't ran in a while. Just my normal pilates/barre exercises randomly.
cravings/aversions: Random. Most things turn my stomach but every once in a while something catches my eye that I have to have. Yesterday it was a hot dog from the vendor outside of Lowe's, not kidding. Do not mention Chinese food though, last week Scott made some and I had to hide in the bedroom away from the smell and it's still haunting me today. Like last pregnancy cherry coke from Sonic seems to have a magic effect on my stomach... just another reason to visit during happy hour!
movement: According to the bump Bobbie (Baby On Board= Bob, Bobbie is more gender neutral) is moving all the time but I certainly don't feel the movement!
sleep: I got 8 hours last night. I woke up at 4:54 am though and my body had decided it had enough sleep so I was up!
gender: Of the people we have told (not a lot) the only guesses so far have been girl. Nana and Papa think that because I'm sick again, and it should be known that the sickness hit at the exact same time it did with the girls, and I didn't even know I was pregnant this time. Crazy! I think our other friend guessed girl because she can just see Scott with all girls :)
looking forward to: Getting to tell people!
worries: A lot, I'm still me, I'm just pregnant! I worry about a healthy baby, and about the girls adjusting. I also made the mistake after the girls were born of reading a couple of books about other mothers that didn't have the same experience I had with the girls- one specifically died within hours of giving birth. Yeah, adding that to my list of paranoia...
what's different this time: I don't know the exact time of date this child was conceived. Seriously, I am forever grateful for IF treatment but this is different and it was nice to have a different experience. Other than that nothing. Sick, pukey, indigestion, and cherry coke. Same old, same old.
milestones: I have to go with finding out I'm pregnant. Kind of huge.
best moment this week: Besides actually finding out I'm pregnant? I would say my mom's reaction... I was still in a state of shock and was really worried at that moment of having 3 kids within 26 months of each other (yeah, I know...) and actually was crying out of fear when I told my parents. But my mom saved me. Her excitement and the look on her face when she grabbed me and hugged me pulled me out of that fear in that moment. So that was definitely a great moment for me.
So that's it, even though nobody will read this for a while :)
No comments:
Post a Comment